Jaâfar is the scientist and businessman at the helm of MSH Pharma. He is responsible for strategic development, value creation, talent development and team performance. Jaâfar is relentless in his pursuit of operational excellence, quality and compliance—the key to client success and improved benefits for patients.
“Building with a motivated and experienced team is my passion. Exceeding the expectations of our customers is what drives me.”
- Over 20 years of experience in healthcare, environment and auto industries
- 18 years in the biopharmaceutical industry
Yves is passionate about scientific research and innovation. As a talented and diligent researcher, he is responsible for formulation and analytic development. He also contributes his strategic insight to the company’s growth plan.
“Developing products according to industry standards pushes me to be even more creative to make them more accessible for everyone.”
- Over 30 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Extensive experience in the creation and implementation of pharmaceutical development, technology transfer and project management structures to support the development of a product portfolio involving many NDAs, NDSs, and ANDAs.
- 10 patents as author and co-inventor
Michel, an expert in commercial operations and business development, oversees customer satisfaction while ensuring the company’s sustained growth. He has mastered the art of negotiation.
“I make sure to be the partner whose voice guides us in our daily actions.”
- Over 30 years in the pharmaceutical industry in sales, marketing, market research and business development
- Vast knowledge of local and international therapeutic and production sectors
Like an orchestra conductor, Jean-Sébastien manages production, supply, engineering, maintenance and technical departments to keep things running smoothly. He is known as a dynamic, effective and results-oriented manager.
“Turning a material, project or concept into something concrete while acknowledging my team’s contribution and using the latest technology—it’s what drives me every day.”
- Over 15 years of experience in fundamental and applied research, procedure development, project management and manufacturing operations in the healthcare products sector
Nathalie is recognized for her leadership, creativity and diligence. She successfully leads all quality control, quality assurance, compliance and supplier management operations. MSH Pharma has an excellent compliance record and a commitment to high quality standards, which Nathalie maintains and strengthens thanks to her extensive expertise.
“Patients are always at the centre of my quality decisions. They motivate my thinking, my reasoning and my actions.”
- 30 years of experience in the production and distribution of medical, pharmaceutic, natural health and cosmetic products
- Various positions in product development, regulatory affairs and quality
Jenny has a wealth of experience in the management of manufacturing organizations. She is known for her ability to fully grasp challenges and to strategically implement innovative solutions to solve issues. A true driver of motivation and talent development, she makes every effort to promote the company’s culture.
“Individually, people make the difference. Together, they help create an environment that is conducive to growth.”
- Over 20 years of experience in human resources management
- 9 years in the field of quality assurance
Jean draws on his extensive experience in IT to meet our business needs and those of our customers. He orchestrates IT strategies and ensures the security and proper functioning of our systems, infrastructure and networks.
“I ensure operational efficiency and agility through proven technology so that I am always ahead of the curve in supporting business growth.”
- Over 35 years of experience in IT, working with various companies and industries both here and abroad in pharma, mining and manufacturing industries
With over 15 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry, Annie brilliantly ensures sound financial management and diligence while respecting budgets. She maintains the dashboard, controlling performance indicators in order to achieve the organization’s financial objectives while offering support to all managers in their financial activities.
“Achieving results and supporting customer service both internally and externally are among my top priorities. By collaborating as a team, we can do great things!”
- Over 11 years of experience in the financial control sector of pharmaceutical manufacturing operations.